TRAINING CENTER FOR THE PROFESSIONALS OF TOMORROW
FCC Provides entry level job training in Health Care.
First Career Center is the area’s most widely-recognized training school and center for Nursing Assistants, Medication Aides, Home Health Aides,CPR, ACLS and First Aid. We help students and aspiring healthcare practitioners gain entry-level theory classes, skills lab practice and in-facility clinical practicewhere applicable in becoming nurse aides, medication aides, ACLS, CPR Certified, and First-Aid Certified. It is our pride to be where their profession begins.It is our hope that you begin your training with us at First Career Center.
WHERE YOUR PROFESSION BEGINS
Why First Career Center?
- Our CNA and Medication Aide(68hour) classes are approved by the Virginia Board of Nursing and follow the board of nursing’s approved curriculum.
- Our Personal Care Aide (PCA) 40hour class is approved by the Department of Medical Assistance (DMAS).
- Quality Health Services DBA First Career Center is a State approved Regional Test Site (RTS) and In-facility Test Site(INF) for CNA testing.
- Our CPR/AED, First Aide, & ACLS classes are certified and follow Guidelines approved by the American Heart Association, American Safety & Health Institute and The American Red Cross.
- We provided one-on-one career counseling and motivation for our students. We believe that their success begins and ends with attitude so we give them the encouragement they need to become diligent and committed healthcare professionals for the future.
- Job placement Assistance